Thursday, July 28, 2011

When we're young, we love these..

It was the day... Wednesday.
Sis went for morning shift.
So, in the afternoon, we went out for little...erm, for me boring, for her quite useful walk.


Outfit for the day, trying hard to look young before someone would comment, "hey, u're too old for this dy."


First, we went to CIMB bank for her application of...card.
Not much to say here, but, quite boring, settled my bill transaction.


Then, we went to Melilea for she wanted to ask some questions regarding the products she used.
You see, previously I strongly recommended Artistry for better facial condition as it's very famous in market and highly-ranked.
Melilea's not bad too.
Sis's a customer of it.
I would suggest, if you wanted to do a facial checkup on the skin condition and types of products which suit you best, you should do it in Melilea, as their machine gives a better result and very widely-covered.
Extremely in details.


The branch in Jalan Song.


While waiting for my sis to ask this and that, I spotted a quiet spot whereby there's a big mirror to give myself some vain shots...
Ahah~
Entertain myself in a way...
She spent quite a long time in there...
So, you could imagine me, standing here and there, not knowing what else to look at.
"Read the products description"
Some might suggest.
But, I personally really do not interested in facial products and make-ups. or contact lens or even some organic food and drinks, all these which could really make someone looks better and prettier and healthier.
Not that I would not want to know, but these are not the things that I would take the initiative to ask or search.
If someone happened to tell me, this is good, I would just tell my sis or mum and they will do the rest, if good, I will buy, if not, deal with them =)


The things I'm interested in is something regarding hairstyles, clothes and unique special stuff like Lomo camera, instant camera, dslr, a "walkie-talkie" watch, and etc... something which I could play with for a long long time...
The more I search, the more interesting it gets...

>.<


Then, we went to Upwell for window-shopping, just have a look around..
Then we discovered this pencil case which we longed to have one when we're kids...
This one with calculator...
Some equipped with mirror, some with jigsaw puzzle and some with sharpener or others...
Interesting right?
Even now, I would love to bring this to school.
But, I do not think it would be suitable for me to use this in University, would it?
Lecturers and coursemates would definitely have a big laugh on me if I insist... XD


But, it's something, I would cherish much if I had many when I was young....
I love this cool cute stuff.

**************************************************************


Tonight, we went for McD after fetching sis from work in hospital.
I ordered Happy Meal.
This used to be our favourite when we're still a small kids.
Remember, when we're attending tuition in PBK for Malay language, every night after tuition, we will stop by McD for Happy Meal.
Of course, the other reason is to collect the toys given together.

Our home has a lot of soft toys from McD and KFC.
Both for their Happy Meal and Chicky Meal respectively.
=)


Today, I got this cute little pony.
Just for exhibition.


There're two combs which combine to be the stand for the pony, when separated, could be used to comb the pony tail.
>.<


When we're young we love these.

Now, I've grown up, I'm still attracted by these.

Love.


Signed off,



-Mogu-

2 comments: