Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fat, short fatty

There's always a reason for a certain sayings....
I claimed that my size is a little big, because deep down in my heart, I wished I could convince myself for being a little chubby, but not fat...
Till I met up with him---Gavin Fong!!
You're so, way too much, slimmer than me...
Comparing your previous look, which I used to call fishball, and now, look at you...
I wonder what's so bad in university that had got you so extreme here.
HahaXD

In other words, what's so good in my matriculation college that had got me so fat here...
Increment of 6kg was not kidding, it's a serious crisis!!
It's easy to be fat, but it's so much tougher to be slim again...
(though I was not slim before, but, but, at least looks so.)

Thus, we had a gathering yesterday for breakfast at Ipoh Town, near Jalan Song.
I went there straight after church morning service.
I felt excited over the moments to meet up, chit-chat and also gossip with friends.
Then, my buddies arrived one by one in turns...
There were 7 of us: Gavin, Alvin, Siao Hong, Michelle, Hui Ching, Jiajia and me!!
A long breakfast, with great food and toast that I believed to be imported from overseas
('cause they took me around 1 hour to finally have a bite on them)
*sarcasm*



Hui Ching and Jiajia, who're so slim too...
Hui Ching obviously gets slimmer since the last time i saw her...
nice shirt and shorts... simplicity that I love.
It feels so much the same when talking to you all...
The feeling of still being a form 5.
Laughters that meant to be lame yet funny in a strange way.


Michelle and Hong zai...
Hong zai, your hair, obviously, is getting brighter and brighter..
Just like my Momo, changing fur... Heez>.<
Still super yeng zai tho....


And, there he is, Gavin and Alvin.
He's obviously having slim arms and fit in shape.
How I envy him...
Asking about the secret of being so slim, as usual, he can be so annoying...
Make me feel so awful eating so much...
Know what's worse?
I still have a strong desire to eat a lot of nice food even though I'm fatter than before...
Looking forward for August to arrive whereby Kuching Fest is held, friends are visiting, two good excuses for me to lose control over the temptation... =)


Wedges which all shared.


Half-boiled eggs which he likes so much...
I have this special interest in having half-boiled eggs with toast, barely resisting the influence he has on me.
He used to be the one who flavor the eggs with pepper and soy sauce to the right taste before handed over to me...
This time, I did it myself...
I overpoured the soy sauce...
It tasted way too salty than you can imagine =(



Ahma's laksa
Loh Mai Kai. I personally recommend loh mai kai from Kim Bay.


We arrived earlier by half an hour, changing the seats due to leakage of the pipes above us...
Always consider Toast Bar prior to Ipoh Town next time for they have the best toasts....
And I believe you would enjoy the coziness there...
Ipoh Town is so crowded with customers and has no place for a large group of people.


Long Jeans top lace-pleated tube...
Bottom: You can't see, but I matched it with grey leggings.
I favoured long tops and tight bottom or shorts nowadays...
They make me looks taller in person... =)


My sis actually bought this hairband from KL..
There're two of them...
Another with pocca dots design.
I bet she has no chance to wear them, unless to some tourism spots or for photo-shooting session.
*salute* again.


This is my dearest Momo.
She loves to sniff our legs and hands and hair and....arh~ all sort of stuff...
Probably wouldnt want me to introduce her this way, but Momo, you did these to me....
So, fair!! =P
Photo taken in the living room...
See how dare she is??
Entering the living room and watched tv show with dad and mum...
I know they love her so much!!
Oukhoukh~ *bark*

A bit overdressed for Fellowship in church.
The end for this post.
I was waiting for calls from friends to hang out.
Planned to visit school today but then, yea, I overslept...
So sorry for those who waited. (waseh~ sounds like so popular.....=.=)
Considering tomorrow.... Till then.


Signed off,


-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment