Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Form6 life's awesome too.

Ida briefing

Again, I went back to school yesterday....
With two aims, 1, meet Mr.Ang, my previous favourite Add Maths teacher.
2, Have lunch with friends.

Not to be too discouraged, I completed one of it.
Still, I didn't have the chance to even have a glance on Mr. Ang.
I imagine, he shall be with less hair.
He shall be happier cos almost retired.
He shall be fatter cos he loves to eat chocolate.
But, I want to see him with my own eyes.
*sigh*

Recess, I met up with my usual friends in their class, running from Science 1 to Science 3, back and forth.
Not to my expectation, I met Ida there~~ =)
I was so happy to see her, especially the way she dress up. Impressed. Love how the red goes well on her.
So, there was a debate competition going on in the school hall, and Ida was invited to be one of the judges. (being National Debate Champion) *promote*
Knew that she studied law, looking forward to her successful career in the future...
Charismatic.


Half way watching the debate, these three walked into the hall, giving me a surprise.
Didn't know that Chon Fan would be there.
Melissa's still pretty as usual.
Fairer with the hair goes brighter.
Hanging around the school, everyone realised how young teenagers looked at us in a weird way, as if we're from other planet.
Kept turning their head to have another glance whenever walked passed us.
Finally, we sat down in the canteen, waiting for the 6th Formers to finish their class.

Meanwhile, we met a few previous teachers.
Pn. Chong who didn't remember my face, pointing on my face saying," I cant remember your name. But, I know you."
HahaXD
Bet I didn't do something significant in her class previously.
Then, there're Mdm. Maria, our former English teacher.
She spent 4 cans of drinks on us.
Paiseh~
As caring as always.

Eventually, the bell rang.
We went to Lao Lee Cafe (just opposite our school) for lunch.
Miss the time we spent here before Chinese extra class.



Cute Bob and ahem~ Wan joo.
You got what I mean??
Heez >.<


Michelle and Val~


Jiajia~

There's Hui Ching not captured.
Too shy, hiding here and there.

Then, we went back for library duty.
I used to be a librarian for 5 years.
Ex-committee.
This year, Jia's the PRESIDENT *proud* ...
All the remaining members of 8 sisters' librarians, so everyone would be attending library dinner which is going to be hold on this coming Saturday.
Thick face, I requested for permission to attend with them.
Thinking all sorts of reasons and titles to get into the dinner as this will be the very very last dinner, so complete with my buddies all together, and with the school.
Somemore, nice food to eat!! XD
Luckily, teacher was open-minded enough to let me in.
With condition, a special speech.
Hope she forgot this.
=(

So happy with this....
Going to be in a dinner after 2 years not attending one.
Owh~
Tell me how it feels like to get dress up super formally and all.
Yay!!
Didn't plan to be too over on make up and hairdo.
Afterall, it was supposed not to be my stand there.
Just hope to enjoy it.
Photos~


Alvin, *****( idk who), and Yap!
Calling me Dr. Tian, cracking my head with Biology knowledge which I've forgotten long long ago after my last step from KMNS.
Thanks to Campbell, the book saved me.


Xing Yin, one of my buddies in 8 sis.


Kim Kee.
Too shy i perhaps?
She was with me during JPA interview.
Very pretty in person.
Real pretty!! =)


That's Jiajia.
It was a day to train the new librarians.
"No camera allowed~"
HahaXD
I caught you that, Jia~
The feeling was right...
Duty~
Wrapping books~
And wrapping books~
And wrapping books.
Owh~
Arranging books too.
Love that part.
When you arrange a series of books according to their number of edition.
Everything looks so great with similar colour and title and font in whole row of the rack.
Synchronize.


I did my duty too.
Wrap the books.
Then, chit-chatting at the other room. =)
That's how fun library duty became when you're in Form6, you're the eldest.

=)

Looking forward to library dinner at Lok Thian.




Signed off,



-Mogu-

2 comments:

  1. fuuuuuuuuu i am so grateful that picture was taken so far, far, far away =.=

    and yeah, i saw you, chonfan and melissa :) Didn't know you were at the back for so long tbh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't stand the boys keep turning back.(like i'm some kind of foreigner to them. Attention which I no likey.) If not, sure go in front to have a good shot of your clothing that day. =)

    In case you didn't notice, the guy, quite good-looking lar, at the last row, stand up to have a good look on you when you speak leh >.< aha!

    ReplyDelete