Tuesday, July 19, 2011

属会聚会

It was the first time attending gathering for our housing area, organised by the member from my church.
This time, we had a great dinner in this big big house....
Next time, if possible, would secretly captured the great design of it.
Then, we proceeded with the practice, for the performance on 30/7.
It's called 属会之夜。Like competition in groups for each housing area.
It would be so much fun.

Well, as a newcomer there, people welcomed me with their friendly smile.
Not to mention, they're mostly adults.


Even the elderly took part in this performance.
It's fun and warm to praise the Lord with different age of people.
Despite the generation gap, in God, we're one family.


Luckily, I've my primary school mates accompanied me.
And, oh ya!
Mei Zhu, sis's friend's sister.
She's attending UM for early education this coming September too!!

Congrates for her~


Camwhoring while waiting for mum to fuel up the car engine.


This is how my desktop look like.
Very compact.

I lost my celcom line for 1 day.
Exceeding the limit or something, which in a conclusion, I COULD NOT ONLINE FOR 1 DAY.
And, yeah, it's killing me for too bored at home. =(

Phew~ Luckily, everything's paid now.
Can blog, can fb, and....well, actually I did not do much with internet too.
But, without, I could do nothing more.


Finally, photo shoot with S2.

Too bright for the flash light.
I got trouble using the application.
I did not know how to receive MMS.
This is so pathetic.
I would love to drive to Samsung headquarter and had a counsellor teaching me all these.
Plus, the shopkeeper said I could insert my broadband SIMcard into the phone and use as hotspot, other device could connect the internet using my line...
Yet, I did not know how to use the internet for my own usage!
Funny!!
Haha!
Not at all.
Desperately want to get all these silly stuff done.
Electronic devices are not my strong point.
Killing me.... Argh~



Signed off,


-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment