Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bath bath, Momo~

It was a day, I feel like doing house chores...
I washed the dishes and fold the clothes~
In addition to these, I gave Momo a bath!!

XD


Cute Momo.
She doesn't like water...
She's basically the apple in my 2nd sis's eyes...(loveliest in ours)
Her daughter, she claimed.
Remember, when mum scolded sis, Momo protected her by barking at mum.
Loyal=)
Remember, the day before I departed to Negeri Sembilan, Momo sat beside me when I was preparing the shoes by the shoe rack.
Wet wet eyes that time. T.T
I hate to say this, but Momo has been with us for many years now.
I'm so sad and scared to leave her and fly to Kelantan which is so far from home.
I really hope nothing bad will happen to everyone.
Hate it where dogs tend to grow older and faster than human does.
Please be healthy till I came back for you, Momo.
Now, I will always massage you, pat your head, sing to you, rub your tummy and finally give you a bath.
(though you really don't like bathing)
Heez>.<
She didn't look at me after bathing just now, didn't even answer to my call.
=P
Merajuk~
HahaXD


Well, we all have special obsession for dogs...
Especially cute, fluffy ones...
Long fur would be the best, but mum and dad don't like the fur everywhere whenever doggy shook their tails...

So, 2nd sis has the lady Momo under her account.


Eldest sis loves Nino the most, the German Shepherd.
We used to have 3 German Shepherds before.
Due to some reasons, they're given away.
And, Nino here, nearly faced the same fate, but very lucky to him and us, the children, dad decided to just keep him with us...
You see, Nino is reared at first to take good care of the house, like bark when strangers came and if any thief happened to break into, he will bite or threatened the thief.
But, it happened to be not that case...
He loves to sleep...
And seldom bark, but I got a good reason to that, maybe he's too clever, he could sense who're the bad and good ones, cos sometimes, he did bark.
Certain kids who tried to throw him something or teased him.
=)

By the way, German Shepherd is a clever dog, top 3 clever in the list.
We didn't teach him, but after extending the cage to the grassy land, he knew exactly how to peepee and poopoo on the grass and not the cement anymore =)

You see, I'm quite scared of Nino, cos he's big, and sis loves him, so he's now under eldest sis's account.


Which leaves me this cute buddy here, Yuanyuan.
Funny right?
The fattest, the fluffiest, the shortest and the cutest.
(Momo's gonna hate me if she reads this, if she can read..XD)

Oh, did I mention?
No, I didn't.
When Momo and Yuanyuan are still little puppy, they always jealous of each other, whenever we called one of them, the other one will follow just to have a pat on the head =)

Yuanyuan is a she.
We seldom released her out of the cage.
She so a crazy dog.
Run everywhere, hard to control and most of all, she loves to stick to people.
As in, really stick, every second every minute, licked you, scratched your feet, just like a bigger sized cat.
If you bent down to pat her head, there she attacks your face with the nature water in her mouth=)
No doubt, the name is given by me, didn't expect her to turn up so fat and round.
Name changes her or she suits to the name?
Either one I guess.

Girls would go for her on the first sight.

No doubt, Momo's still the queen in our heart. Always there =)
Love her.

Funny to admit it, so I guess, the better ones are taken, left this cute little fatty with me?
Perhaps it suits me good.
I mean cute.
I know you agreed on the fatty part right?

=P


Well, this two fellow have a bigger cage now, living together in one room >.<

The link between the dogs are:

When they're small, Yuanyuan's scared of Momo, cos that time Momo's fatter than Yuanyuan.
And Nino's scared of Momo too, he joined the family later.
Due to respect I guess, wherever Momo stepped into, Nino would walked away, so Momo is just like big sister at home.
Grew older, Momo's getting slimmer, Yuanyuan's fatter, so there changes the sequence.
Momo's scared of Yuanyuan.
Yuanyuan scared of Nino.
Lastly, Nino, the big one, scared of Momo=)

The little fellows in our home.


Love you all.
5 years gone without seeing you all, please take care.
Especially to Momo, please take good care of yourself, don't keep fit, eat more.
Sincerely hope nothing will happen to you, cause I will be so regret to not able to be by your side.
Love you!!

<3




Signed off,



-Mogu-

2 comments: