Sunday, July 24, 2011

Facial treatment

Starts off with a picture of love to dearly him, and the lil angel he gave to accompany me in amazing places I attend. =)


It was another day of Sunday service.
I love church.
Not to say the worshiping and choir which are so amazingly performed, I love pastor in church who could always speaks out what God wants us to know...
God can always reach us through pastors and bible.

=)

I feel so grateful about this.
I am a Christian.
This's going to be official on 14/8/2011.
A date that I should proudly remember, a date that I declare myself, officially, as the daughter of God.

^.^
Also, a date that I should be responsible, true responsible in presenting myself to everyone and doing the duty of a Christian should.


So, church is about peace and love.
That's what I feel when I entered church.
This holiday, is going to end soon.
If you ask me, what I've gained through the holidays, I would say, I gained time which God wants me to have in doing things to glorify His name.
I gained trust from God in strengthening my heart, continues to believe Him.
I gained energy and strength, to overcome and believe everything will be alright with God accompanying by my side.

A lot of stuff happened.
A lot of people walked by.
A lot of feelings felt.
A lot of tiny little things that could easily pissed me off started to rage my mind.
When I feel hopeless, I remembered one thing that I could do.
Pray.
And I feel better after that.
Complete reliance, is something I should practise.
I mean, it's easy to say, I pray and I let God does everything, I rely on Him, but I know deep inside, I'm not faithful enough to not hesitate or doubt.
I would still question, "How would the problem solved if I didn't do anything?"
And, that's where I didn't believe, it couldn't be solved.
Complete faith in Him, is something I should really hold onto.


And, people asked, "Why christians keep on asking others to join them? Why christians always act like they're the best? Why church seems to be for those who're rich and right and elegant?"
Many more.
God says, people who're sick will need to seek for doctors, while those who aren't do not need to.(not directly from bible, the meaning that I got from what I heard from pastor's message)
So, similarly, church is not for those sinless, but for those who're sinful.
Jesus serves people with His whole life.
He told us, He's our slave.
A great Lord who're willing to be looked down on and sacrifice His life to save ours.
That's why I love Him so much.
He did not seek for wealthy ones, He helped the poor.
He's being cursed and spit, but He asked God to forgive those who did so to Him.

Some doubts to clear.
Sometimes, non-believers might face some really extreme, I would say, extreme Christians who ask them to convert.
A way that annoys many people.
The truth is, every religion is good.
I mean it honestly, no matter what religion you're in now, it teaches us the good in life.
Something that we all should learn.
I used to be a Buddhist.
I believe all the words I learnt before in it, is of good will too.
Hence, I would not support any Christians who said "Your religion is not good, Christian is good."
With this, you will only irritate the others. And me.
Because I used to face the same too.
But I'm glad God let me see it.
He accepts me and touched me with love and passion that's so deep.
Every religion is good, then why do I choose Christian in the end?
Something to share.

I realised, religion is also something that we commit based on our views on after death.
God saves us by sacrifising His one and only Son, Jesus so that those who believe Him could gain eternal life with Him in Heaven.
Heaven, shall not be the focus, but life with God.
Some religion teaches us to do good deeds and we will be in Heaven too after we die.
I support partially.
Doing good deeds shall be something we do in our daily life, not because of religion taught so, but because it's the norm to be a human.Basics that one should do as a human being.
It shall not be some redemption to Heaven.
And, everyone surely ever did something bad or wrong in their life.
As we grew older, the sins that we carried are too much for us to pay back, thus, we believed in God, for He loves us sinners so much that He did not want us to vanish, He saved us and cleanse our sins with His Son's holy blood.
That's what we believed.
(if something's wrong, do not use my words to accuse other christians, as this is my sharings of my thoughts and my own explanations to what I gained from converting.)

And, next time if a Christian eagerly ask you to convert, please think it this way, he/she loves you so much that she wants you to be together in Heaven than hell.
Just that maybe the methods applied is wrong =)
So forgive him/her.
Religion almost become a reason I lose a relationship.
And I know God would not want that to happen.
In baptise class, a 33-year-old uncle attended.
And when teacher asked him why he wanted to baptise during first lesson, he smiled, couldn't find an answer, he said, my wife is a christian long time ago.
Hard for a non-believer who just converted to easily, confidently stated BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN GOD.
But from his answer, and the bible that seems to be used very very frequently, I believed, his wife had done a great job and be patient for him.
I do not know when he will baptise, but I know he believed.
So, I would not want the seed to die before I tried to plant it.
If patience is what it takes, God has patiently waited me for 15 years.
What could I do if I badly reject the one that wanted, but don't know how and not having supportive friends around him, only me?
If really something bad between a couple happens, God shouldn't always be the reason to end up a relationship.
God wouldn't want it.
Think about it, if really one day, we walk so far but come to an end, it might be attitude, behaviour, time, distance, or other reasons, but not Him.
=)



Then, sis and I went for lunch at Ban Mian (Straight noodles) near Jalan Song.

Not recommended.
For me, it tastes tasteless.
>.<


Then, we headed for free facial condition checkup and followed by facial treatment just to let us try their products.
Artistry.
Absolutely recommended.
Highly-ranked in the market for its good quality.
Of course, quite expensive too.
But, it's worth it.
I do not afford the cost now, so will surely buy this in the future.
And, Artistry Intensive Care.
This facial cream is specially-designated for elderly with wrinkles and loose skin.
It claimed that you will experience the difference in just 8 minutes.
And it's very true.
Not suitable for my age, but mum might love to have it =)

*collect money*


Sis
Me.
It was great to be treated like a rich lady, have people massage and clean the face for me.
Wootx~



Signed off,





-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment