Sunday, July 17, 2011

Library dinner 16/7/2011

I excitedly requested to join library dinner for the last time with my buddies!!
So, here I am...
Love this look.
Not much make up, except the lipstick and BB cream for the pimple at my cheek.
Hair perm done by my mum as we had the device quite a number of years ago.

Dress, second sis.
Heels, second sis.
Necklace, which I took off later cos quite itchy, ELDEST SIS.

Thus, conclusion, none of the thing is mine!! =)

Oh yea... Hairband, which will be obvious in the photo below, second sis.

Thanks for all the sponsors! ^^




One last shoot before the dinner.
Still, I think without the necklace, overall looks nice too =)
even better, i insisted.

^^


So, there I was.
In Lok Thian, actually i'm not sure whether it's under Lok Thian's restaurant or an independent Thai food restaurant.
However, I strongly recommended this restro for the awesome food served.
The committee had a good taste in choosing the delicacies =)


This photo was taken during lucky draw...
Having no luck that night, we practically enjoyed ourselves posing for the photographer...hahaXD
It's fun to be crazy just like this once in awhile...
Not bad stuff, but just enjoying ourselves to be wild (though not so as it seems)


Outfit photo with not so high heels.



The Form 6s' and wanna-be. It was so fun..

Realised many group photos will have this type of pose.
like:
"Look!!"
That type of feelings...
Then, I figured out.
Does it mean, CHASING DREAMS TOGETHER~
Is that so? Is that so???
Woo~ That would be quite sweet if it is... =)
I love my high school friends so much.
Primary school friends, we play and have fun, but if we skip high school, not contacting each other, it would be awkward to communicate i think.
The feelings of childhood's so hard to catch up.
But high school would be a memorable one.
Cos, we're at the transforming stage.
We acted crazy, we cried, we played like kids, we remained like adult.
And, years later, when we're gathered back, it's easier to be crazy again, and this is the group of friends who could really joke with, cos we've known each other for a long long year...and high school is just so so much fun!
University would be the years, people expecting us to be matured, lecturers want us to be calm.
Studies forced us to be independent and confident.
Friends, we played, but not in as crazy as how when we can during young times.
Pre-adult stage is just so hard to step over when my heart still wanted to be teenagers whereby noone would blame you if you're not up to that level.

So, I knew, this is the night to be crazy.

When the three brothers:Bob, Bryan and Ben danced, I practically enjoying myself, shaking together with them.
Of course, with my partner, Ah Ching at the side there, as standing in the middle will block the young juniors' views on how hard their seniors had to entertain them =P
Cute performance!!

They waken everyone.
Basically, towards the end, people were busy taking photos, some started to ask, "When are you going home? I want to inform my parents." Then, some will go toilets, some day-dreaming.
Out of a sudden, the mic was taken over, the song was played, and everyone's eyes went O.O



Always one!! =)
Always together~

I hope.


The popular session, Prom Queen and King.

Well, the pride goes to Bob!! (Prom King)
And, Miss Betty!! (Prom Queen)
It's majority vote.
I personally think that there's a special effect there ^.^



The black black group...
Whole gang wore black that night.
I blend in well with my black outfit too =)


Fianlly, the sisters..
Now, without Nikki and Lilynda.
But don't worry, we'll always keep a place for u two.
Neh~ Beside me and michelle...
Chun chun can fill in the space XD

*************************************************************


The next day, I followed my parents to visit my grandmother's twin, Yi Po.

This is basically how my hair looks after one night.
Love this curl best.
=)

More to wavy hair look.


Photo taken with my new Samsung Galaxy S2.
Second camera used, 2MP for self shot.


This is the photo of Yi Po and my lovely grandmother.

Looked alike, don't they?
That was taken when they're still active and young.
Grandma had left for a few years.
Yi Po sure miss her alot.
Now, YiPo is on wheelchair, but still have great vision and hearing sense.
93 years old, I wondered how old can I live?

She's so cute.
Her water= 7 up.
Still healthy =)
Just cannot support herself dy.

Dad loves to visit her, just like remembering his own mother.


Photo taken by mum.



Signed off,



-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment