Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dead knot


Achak>.<


I was out for "Transformer 3" this morning with Jiajia, Val and their Form 6 classmates...
At first I thought that it would be awkward, but it turned out quite ok...
I enjoyed myself for the whole movie...
Having my hand, uncontrollably, pointing here and there shaking, due to the worrying scene... Super nervous for the Autobot.
I was not keen on robotic stuff...
This would be my top ranked animated movie...
For me, it caught my taste more than "Avatar" did....



Wore the cardigan by eldest sis from Nichii..
Felt so great in it...covered up my fatty arms...heez=P
Suddenly realised, the new bag goes well with every single piece that i wore out.
Nice taste, credited to him too.
Clumsily, I forgot to stuff in the camera after checking it's battery, left, on bed.
Yellowish photos as products of my handphone under the mall's lightings.


Apparently, everyone will agree to the caption in the picture.
But, forgive me to say this, the guy's just too tall...
Funny.
Know how i manage to get this photo captured?


Me: Val, help me take a photo with the tall guy...=)
Val: Aiti...so tall... ok ok...

(silently walking over, the guy busy talking and as i was approaching, I was walking in slow motion so that not so shaky... lazying around, looking on the floor...)

Me: *sheepishly looked back, got the "OK" signal from Val*
Split.



This's another party glasses of mine...Brown in colour.
It gave the nerdy look more than the pink one...
Seem quite normal a glasses would be.
Buy it. Wear it. Love it.

=)


I found this chocolate in Tai Kiong.
Someone happened to give this to me, back from Singapore trip last year...
Eventually, there were ants inside after my first bite.
Miss the good taste. Sweet. Love.
Thanks for the precious KISSES you gave.
Just to tell you, I have it here.too!!



Shop for some snacks to be brought into the cineplex.


Beef Noodle Special which costs me RM7.
Overall, okay when you're hungry.
I can hardly judged the good and bad of the food.
But this one here, under many friends' good recommendation, I tried it.
I remembered trying it years back during our early gathering when I was still a Form 5 if i'm not wrong.
It surely worsen after 2 years...=(
The meat some how, the hairy hairy one(Jia said so), I prefer to name it, the spiky spiky one....
Tastes bad.


Nice soup and noodle.
Only noodle and soup.
Probably, next time we can try like:
I want beef noodle SPECIAL without the meat, just noodle and soup.


Try.


Once, there was you who tied a ribbon for me.
Easy to take off.
Now, I had a dead knot on it...
Took me minutes to split the two long long thing there.



When you can still laugh, you can still feel the awesome.

New design for my blog.
Love the pictures up there and also bottom...
Will update more frequently now..

Condition: I have something new to shoot.

Have I said I love God?

I do.

^.^


Signed off,


-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment