Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wee~ chyn!! =)

It was a pretty Sunday...
Praise the Lord!
Hallelujah~


The dress that I said can wore two ways...




Sis's pretty legs~


Funny stuff we did at home...



Kingkong version of me...=')
>.<



Night time, I attended a dinner with Wee Chyn and others...
This dinner was arranged to fit in Wee Chyn's hectic schedule, heez>.<
Everything turned out quite well...

Dinner taken at Good Times Cafe...
Friend recommended it for the low price rate among the Western restaurants.

Indeed.


Simple interior design.


The Girls: Siao Hong, Wee Chyn, Jiajia, Valerie, Michelle and me...


My fruit salad...


Chicken Chop!! =)



The only guy--Gavin


Michelle


Val~


Jiajia~


Wee Chyn

<3


Hong Zai

The end of the day.
Too tired for words~ Hope u all enjoy!!
Nightnight ^.^




Signed off,


-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment