Monday, August 1, 2011

What's big to finish July?

On the very last two days left for the month, July, things sort of packed together, especially, when they're on weekends.
I fully-occupied the spare time with church activities and outings with mum and sis.
Besides, settling some random stuff which, should be settled earlier.

So, on Saturday, we had a reunion dinner in church.
Every family has to cook a dish which you're certainly the best in, enough for everyone to have a taste on.
Around 500(to say the least) arrived in church that day.
10 tables were filled with varieties of food from different family.
All sorts of delicacies, could have qualified to fight with Kuching Fest, which also started on that day.


This is the cute little boy I managed to know on that night, he kept asking me to fold him a bird, but unfortunately, I miss out that one during art class in primary school =(
Or maybe art teacher did teach us, I did not install the programme into my brain. I suck in folding stuff.
End up, he showed me his stars.... =)
Sweet.


Our youth are in-charge of the fruits.
So, I bought grapes, seedless grapes which are pretty sweet.
They're almost finished up by the teenagers in-charge to prepare the fruits... >.<


This is our Pastor Mo. hehe...
Holding bowls, ready to taste the delicious food in front.


Our fruits served.
Saw the barely-seen grapes? >.<


This is just one of the tables set in front of the main hall. Filled with pots and pots of curry and home cook food.

The crowd, anticipated with the temptation of food.


Dinner started at 6.30pm.
Around 7.30pm, we gathered in the main hall and enjoyed performances of the night.
The performances were designed by church members, divided by the housing areas they're in.
I'm under the 21st group, Penrissen area.

We performed choir singing and reciting poem as introduction.

Others including aerobics dance, sketch, telling jokes, and not to forget, true stories from our church members on how God has created miracles in their life...


The aerobic dance.


Choir.


Kids with us that night.... Pretty cute.
Shouting here and there.
Haha~ Kids are so energetic that sometimes I feel I'm too old to try to calm them down.

**********************************************************


On Sunday, it's another church service.
The theme for that day is Boys Brigade's service.
Once entered the main hall and be seated, the front rows were full of guys dressed smartly in blue.
Handsome look, I mean the outfit =)
Some were in blue coat, later I was enlightened that they're the officers.


The BB had prepared 3 performance for the morning.
Band, marching and slideshow.
They're the troop which is willing to be in the first line, living the glory of God.
Serving the nations in the name of God.

Awesome.
Today, I get to know what a BB is about.
I used to think BB and GB is a team, some sort of life partner connection.
So shallow-minded.
I could not differentiate BB, GB and scouts.
And I let myself immersed in these thoughts for 6 years, which is my whole secondary stage.

Should have take the initiative to explore the truth.
This simply shows how lazy and inattentive I am.
Outfit for morning service.
Plain black sleeveless dress from eldest sis =)
The cardigan matches well here.



Latest smile.
The "extreme happy emoticon" >u<


Afternoon, we went to Ronnie Optic, located at Hopoh.


I had my new spectacles in half an hour time.
LEVELNINE.
After my previous spectacles----HAMMER.
I could not find a pretty one which is fully-made in plastic in Hammer.
Levelnine, on the other hand, was my cousin's favourite.
I found this nice pair of glasses which makes a nice capture in front camera, on me too.



Black and white.
My favourite colours, safe one.



In the car...


Very happy with my new specs. =)
Sis eventually, chose the exact spec like mine.
It's ok.... =)


My old specs had been repaired well. (Previously, the glasses were out of place due to several falls.)
I guess, I love the old specs still.
Would switch in between in the future.


Our cousin had just gave birth to a baby boy.
So, night, we went to shop for some baby products for the newborn.
Aww...
I'm so in love and thrilled by the cute stuff...
And, I kep on exclaimed "Sis, you see, this one so small!! Aww~ So cute!!"
=)
Too in love dy...



So cute!! >.<


LOL
XD



This the one I chose for the baby boy...
Cute isn't it??
Baby blue suits baby so much (cos it's with baby in the name of the colour... lame XD)
It's pretty easy for the mum to change the pampers too ^^
Convenient.


This is way too cute.
And it causes my mum against the two of us.
Mum insisted the side with the bear is the front and the side with floral is at the back.
While sis and I insisted the side with bear is the back cos you see, the cartoon usually located nicely at the cute butt of the baby right???
It's the back lar....
And endless argument... Heez.




Finally, the cute newly-born nephew =)
Cousin said he's quite a heavy sleeper.
I bet so.
Baby's duty is sleeping =)



Owh... It's August now!!
^.^



Signed off,



-Mogu-

2 comments: