Sunday, August 7, 2011

Long Sleep

I have thick eyebrows~
Just like Crayon Sin-chan >.<
Heez.


Hi5 to everyone!! =)
It's 4.21am now.
Not much intention to stay so late.
Before I got into the title, it was another Sunday for church service yesterday!! =)
I was getting excited as this coming one would be the day of my baptism~
What a lovely one.
Oh, I've always make it an effort to dress up nicely to church.
In fact, it's the only place whereby wearing formal would not be awkward among others.
It's a respect to God to wear our best in His holy hall.
Just imagine meeting our dear respected Prime Minister(not to imagine bout our Royal Highness, that would be too far), we would surely be in our most treasure attire.
What more to say God, our Great Creator.


Okay~ Here's the outfit.
All given by my shopaholic eldest sis. =)
Well, I won't oppose this, cos now, many had entered my closet instead... HahaXD


I realised I couldnt really go without my fringe, totally gone!!
Argh~
Not nice not nice...
I have broad forehead and big face. (A sad thing to admit)
Was always searching for a good hairdresser to trim my fringe.
Once, I had a terribly short fringe which made me the joke in the class for 3 days.
Still remembered the ugliness of the fringe.


Saw this paper statue of Kelvin in OneJaya.
Just random >.<
A feelings to feel crazy and do crazy, be crazy!


Wake up from sleep.


Well, I've had a long sleep since 7pm just now.
Woke up at 11pm.
So, how could I sleep again?
I was now here typing blog post....
Wanted to get rid of my energy.

Have you ever feel that, the very one thing that you wanted to see when you first wake up is your hair style?
I have this obsession over my wake up hairstyle.
It changes my mood, not much, but the least it could influence.
If the hair looks nice, curves inwards or so, I would be in good mood that morning at least.
If I woke up and found my fringe or hair curled outwards or looked bad, I would surely feel frustrated combing it inwards...

Just a simple things to cheer myself up. Mostly, they look nice =)
My hair goes natural wavy.
That's why, I love to have long hair and not shoulder-length.


Had a Cadbury chocolate just now.
Tooth aches recently, better be careful on this.
=P


Watched Harry Potter first series just now.
"Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone".
Off to bed. ( I wish I could sleep.)





Signed off,





-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment