Saturday, August 6, 2011

More shopping



This photo was not taken on the same day whereby I bought the grilled chicken chop below.


Last night, a Saturday it was.
Mum and I suddenly felt like eating chicken chop.
Hence, we dropped by Good Times at 3rd Mile.
It was the second time I'd been there.
Nice as usual =)
But Mum recommended Chef At Home's chop instead.


The wrapping for take away.


Okay, on Feraiday night itself, we went to MJC night market to seek for cheap ballerina-like shoes.
The weather was pretty cold and before we headed home, we're actually running across the streets in rain.

Stalls selling purse and jewellery.


Specs.

This had nothing special to talk about.
We went to a bank, and I happened to see this reflection of mine in one of the poles, so I took a picture.
It looked like my legs were slim and long..
Aww~


The cheap ballerina-like shoes which I bought at RM15.
I do not know honw long will it last, my previous experience was a couple of months, which was quite a good record to me already.

You see, I'm the kind of girls who go for cheap stuff as in low in price but good quality =)
For instance, clothes and bags and shoes.
Barely because, I'm the kind who kept on changing new clothes and attracted to new ones...
So, I see no point on buying a RM200++ branded polo tee whereby, it looked the same like the one from Pasar Malam, and not that my friends valued me from the brands I wore.
Well, they said the quality is good, but I simply cant risk on destroying my expensive tee over a spilling juice or anything, which in a way, will restrict my way of eating.
So, it's just troublesome to take care of.
Plus, a RM25 dress looks just nicer and more attractive.
In exchange, an expensive one, could take away a few dresses of mine, no way!!


Outfit for yesterday, Saturday.




Out for shopping.
Bought a pair of jeans and a 3/4 length pants.
Ended up with Fish burger by Sugarbun as dinner.



Signed off,



-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment