Monday, August 1, 2011

Regret.

I was in terribly bad mood today.
Night.
I called sis to take away some snacks for me.
I'm angry so, I eat.
I eat so, I'm angry.
Digest this.


I looked just like a kids at home, no wonder they said I did not grow up.
Well, who wants to grow up if everything's so complicated in adults but remains simply when you're just a lil kids?


Lok Lok.


Cheezy Wedges.


You Cha Kueh with milk.


I feel guilty.



I said many things badly today.
I regretted so much.
First, not worth it to make God angry if I was angry over "that" particular stuff and person.
Second, I regretted again, 1 hour ago.
I said something which makes other misunderstand and it really feels bad for feeling bad after hurting someone whereby you thought it should be okay and fair.
Then the next thing I realised, I was the one who was not worth being saved.
I doubted whether I should be baptised next Sunday.
I never doubted the trust and faith I have in God.
But, there's hatred in my heart that I couldn't let go.
And, worst of all, I did not pray to God to let me forgive and forget these, simply because I wanted to remember how hateful I feel towards that... And, maybe, the evil spirit in me, hoping to give it a revenge.
I'm so in sins.
I so regretted.
I did not know how to let go.
It seems unfair when I, myself try to let go, but the other side, it gets worse and as a Christian, I have to bear with it.
I know if I pray, I could.
But, I really did not want to back down so easily.
I'm not as forgiving as Jesus and Lord.

Then, I regretted for having all these thoughts captured me again.

And, on the other incident, I regretted because it hurts to hurt.
Sorry.

Regrets.


Signed off,


-Mogu-

2 comments:

  1. Hey po, no one can possible forgive without God's help right? Being a Christian isn't about having a perfect life, it's about realising how helpless we are, but if we find God, He restores us, He wants to help us, God's ever-willing, are we? :) Congrats for the baptism!! 14/8 right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, 14/8 would be the day, hope so..... Feels better after expressing here. Hopefully I could really let go. Never doubt on what God's done in my life. I doubted how much I could do to glorify His Name and not the opposite. =)

    ReplyDelete