Friday, August 5, 2011

Kuching Fest 2011

I was kinda lazy today, so let the picture speaks.
I went to Kuching Fest this year.
I went with my primary schoolmates.
It was a rainy day.
Many people were bringing umbrellas because it was raining. =.=
I dropped my phone on the way to find my friends because my hands are too slippery.
Then, we met.

We walked in the rain, searching for my fried ice-cream stall and the next moment, we found this very bright plat they got, a famous song from Taiwan.
So, we took a photo.
Many photos actually.

Because the photographer were eager to do so. =P
Credited to Joel MohMoh...
How we had always called him so.


Then, we met a lot of former primary schoolmates by coincidence.
This is Christopher.


This is former Mdm Ting's tuition class classmate.
I forgot his name.
=(


This is Esther.
Our former primary classmate too.

And there's one more girl whom we knew she's from our former primary school too.
But, we couldn't recall her name at all.
We did not dare to confront her too.

Finally activity on the list, we went for a Pirate Ship ride.
It was scary.
It was high.
It was...errr.... *vomit*
I had very terrible feelings on Pirates Ship.
No more.
And these are all my primary schoolmates.
We talked like crazy people.
Because, we are crazy people.
=)



Signed off,




-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment