Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Flowery bag.

Typical >u< LOL....


This is the bag my eldest got for me when we went shopping in a shop, for flowers on CNY.
Of course, the main purpose for that day is not looking at bags and there're hardly any....
I wondered where I found this cloth bag...
Hmm, somewhere near the stati0nery part I think...
But I did not use it for long.
After 2 years, I finally decided to show it...
It isn't that bad right?
Though not awesome, but certainly useful due to the big contents it can put onto.




In church.



Hair messed up by my sis just to take this photo.
But i love the angle and all....
Not the hair part of course... >.<
To her explanation her own product: This is siao cha bo's look!! (Hokkien)


Basically, our baptism class has come to an end...
Today is the last day of class, but not the end of the relationship of course.
A group photo taken
On the day of 14/8 itself, this bunch of people are going to declare themselves in front of others, we're one family, we're in the family of God. =)
Blessed.




Signed off,





-Mogu-

1 comment: