Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Melissa's Birthday!! 17th lu...^.^

Today's Melissa's birthday... My "Siaw siaw" buddy in Mdm Ting's tuition and my dearest "Ah Sa"(ngong ngong girl) in school....
She's such a cheerful girl, i would say...
The smile.......OWH!!! *mesmerising*
The beauty....OWH!!! *saliva dripping*
The gesture.....OWH!! *awesome*
Haha...Am i too over a.k.a. exaggerating now??
Nvm, it's her birthday wad...as long as she's happy^.^
But, i bet if she's reading tis article now, she will be.......#@%@%$#
"Ah Sa, stop!!! Don't scold me anymore~"
So, someone bought a cake, someone gathered people, someone did something secretively, and it all put up to a surprise party for Melissa in koperasi!!
Great, isnt it?
My first time to step into koperasi and that's also my first time to enjoy the aircon in it....*woooo....*
Eh, no no no!! That's not the point, girl!
It's the party....
A cake, which i dunno the flavour, too yummy to be known...lol
The query expression when i entered the room wif question like, "Y so late geh? I thought i ask u to wait here earlier?"
"Hehe...Dating..." no lar, no lar, should be i met my friends and the koperasi door was strangely closed wif some noise in it, when i reached.... but din dare to knock, so went off to look for others...
By the time i went back, they're cutting cakes.... i missed out the birthday song part, but photo-taking still had me in it....haha.... cant wait for the photos to be uploaded.... *wui yon, sent me ya~*
But then, i did send a "birthday song's lyrics" to Ah Sa early in the morning today, so fair square??
Hah~ Today was nice, except the test paper giving part....Not to mention my results....
Nvm, my mood is still.... GOOD!!!




Happy 17th Birthday, Ah Sa!!!

*Kachak*


-蘑菇-

No comments:

Post a Comment