Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I asked,"Sky, whether it's a brand new start?"


Finally, i asked the typical question....
The question which will change my feelings for another weeks coming...
y should i ask? i dunno....
I was busy chatting with my friends tat i suddenly feel like making a confirmation for myself...
so, i asked again...
But, i don't get an answer...
Will i ever get one?
A question mark for me?
I'm just a girl...really.
Don't treat me as someone who can be strong and tough in any situation...
I'm weak too...
11/8.
Will there be a brand new start?





*google chinese text device spoilt...have to start blogging in english...*
Ah Sa, neh? English le...
-mushroom-

3 comments:

  1. hav faith in him =)
    YES!!!sumtimes we failed to b tough eventhough we tot dat we r tough enuf but no,we dun =(
    dun expect anything,de hopes wil juz bring u back dwn again.de pain wil den b longer yet stronger.ache in heart,shaking in tears n pain throughout de entire day.
    after chatting wif u last nite,i couldnt slep at all..i slept at 4.00am n woke up at 6.30 n get ready for my driving lesson at 7am..
    i dunno y oso,i juz couldnt get an answer 4 my heart i kep on thinking wad's de missing stuff in my heart?i felt smth is missing n i wan 2 figure it out wad it is but..i stil cnt get it..
    sumtimes reli couldnt understand,dey felt it may change but juz shift slightly,it wil stil remain de same,rite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya~ haha...i couldnt sleep too...but luckily, dunnid to wake up early today^.^
    Hah~ it's like repeating everything the same way, everyday...
    Searching for something which finally wont make us happier...
    Jia you!! Go! Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh..smth happened again..i wish it could b end..i relli dun1 2 continue anymore..it's hurt,pain,ache,anguish =(lyk final destination..i dun1 2 b lyk dat,kep on continue wif such game..aiz

    ReplyDelete