Thursday, March 11, 2010

My SPM results

Well, the outcome is....I'm not gonna starve...Hmm...in fact, i do starve for half day just now...din eat from morning to evening...heez>< make u angry le...

Erm, my results, overall, i'm satisfied wif it...though not the best, but....hey! I'm sure i've made God proud~ hehe...
Really happy....
Thanks God for always being there wif me...
Thanks a million(which i think not enough to express my thankfulness) Muacks muacks muacks(for God=>)

Didnt ask other friends for their results except those whom i'm really close to in school...
Erm, ok....time to reveal...

English---A+
BM---A+
Mathematics---A+
Add.Mathematics---A+
History---A+
Chemistry---A+
Physics---A+
Science---A+
Biology---A
Moral---A
Chinese---A-

Tat's my results....
Do hope to know other friends' results...
Anyway, really hope that this results will bring me to uni and not stop here in form6....really pray hard for this too...



-Mogu-

3 comments:

  1. GREAT results ...
    I wish i got ur result too ...
    7A 2B 1C ... I hate sej ...
    But i gonna thank GOD too ...
    Cos i didnt fail my sej ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. o good lorr.. @ elast u wont starve yrself... <3 u

    ReplyDelete
  3. brian: good results too.... praise our God~^^

    ReplyDelete