Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Matured 18, just get used to it!!

Another night which flashed back all the memories keep deep inside my heart...something which i'm most unwilling to recall back.
Again, i chose not to reveal the truth to my blog readers...it's something private and confidential...
But most importantly, when i considered the facts that even though i blog out the whole situation, it wont help either...i respect the person-in-the-case.
I respect the person cos for God's name, i know it's not right to write out everything...
Thanks sis for stopping me...
I really prayed hard that tomoro....somehow, will b a brand new day, a day which everything turns back to normal, papa in good mood, mummy happy, erjie happy, dajie finish her work and preparation for exams, and i.....will b happy if God's always there...
I'm trying hard to make God my first, last and only dependence....
I have faith in God and that's y.... after few minutes, i dont think that is a matter now...JUST GET USED TO IT, JOCELYNN!!
I've done well for the past 17years...now, i'm almost 18, i believe i can overcome it in a more matured way...
yeah, 18...
Matured 18 to be...
Hmm....just remember me as happy Jocelynn...dont feel disappointed for me not sharing my sorrows, just that sometimes it's too private to be shared...i believe everyone has one secret like this too=)

*pray hard for studies and family happiness*

PS* All the best sis!!

-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment