Thursday, April 15, 2010

Matriculation on 8/5/2010

Thanks God, I get Matriculation in Negeri Sembilan.
Had a view on the facilities there, mum said not going to get me a laptop, cos got computer in the cyber cafe...haiz...well, my description for the overall, a bit...outdated, just like our SK green road, the blocks are still in the old-style design....
Well, for those who get Labuan, CONGRATULATIONS!!
It's so new, the blocks are like condominium to be exact!!
Tall buildings, good facilities...
Hmm, however, on behalf of all tat, as long as i have a place to shelter in, I'm so glad bout it....
Really thanks God for everything...
Tomorrow, as i've promised God, I'm gonna have a sharing session during youth to glorify His name...I've prepared the speech since 4 days ago...Hope i will do good...
Hmm...
Really love my family and friends...
Hope i can survive well in college...
Sis just called...
Keep reminding me, "My friend told me it's gonna b very stress in college, especially urs is only a 1year programme, means, u have to work really hard and in order to enter medicine, like wad u dreamt of, u have to get pointer 4.0 to be a doctor..."

Digesting these words into my mind, i will work really really hard for it...
Thanks God!!!=)
Really love U sooo much!!
University Malaya would be my target....

8/5 will b flying off already....
Wooo~
Nervous and worried more than happiness and joy....
Friends, i'm gonna b back to kuching on 27 i hope, after passing my driving lesson of course, and i will take 2 days to prepare all the stuff needed, then the rest of the time, DATE ME!!!!
Please, really feel the urge to meet all of u...
Please date me out, no matter i'm available o not, i will plead my dad to let me out....
So, i wanna enjoy the rest of the time...thanks...=P

Start to miss all of u now, especially mum....

PRAISE GOD FOR EVERYTHING!!



-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment