Thursday, April 8, 2010

1st driving lesson, I...

...feel so nervous and upset!!
At first, i'm just calm, and had tis overconfidence tat "Everyone can pass, y not i? sure i can..."
Then, things go the opposite way...Hmm...
Almost crashed into the drain...shh...just ALMOST....
Practically, my sifu so nervous and helped me turn my steering so i'm not really tat INDEPENDENT in my 1st driving lesson, all guided and helped~
Hope the next lesson would b good, after all, i have only 2 more weeks to learn before my test....
Hmm...back in kuching, i missed my friends....and...and...guess wad? Ah sa called to ask me for...erm...dinner? but i rejected jor, really, extremely sad bout it....My first date wif her, but i'm in sri aman now, how to fly back?
Hah~
Anyway, 2mr 8sis went for movie, and, again, no JOCELYNN in the gathering...
Dunno how much time left for us to be together...
Somehow, i got over the feelings of depressed over "relationship" thing...
Cos, I've lots of things to worried, not to say my studies(which i've worried since i started my interview), my family, my friends, my driving exam, and much much more...

Oh well, really dun wan end my post like tis, but....ha~ i feel excited for tomoro driving lesson again!!!=)

Sifu nag a lot...
I am totally blank inside the car, wad sifu said, i cant digest, i cant look at the mirror, but only stare in front....wad happen to me? can do 2 things in once?
hmm.....wanna practice everyday so tat i wont forget quickly, wanna get the cool feelings of driving....

Tata guys~^.^

Blog in english recently(bad english vocab and grammar as u all can see here), but, huh....i dunno how to use the chinese translator thing in my cousin's computer...

Oh ya!! see? the lo-so-mogu...
Uncle and aunt went to thailand, so now, house only left 3 kids(me and 2 cousins) and my foster mum....woohoo? nah~ not fun at all....just normal, read books and sleep, and blog, and chat....
FB notifications get lesser when u keep clicking it hour by hour..... Blogger seems not in the mood to update that often as i'm daily checking the newest blog post...
HELLO PEOPLE~ keep me updated!!



-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment