Saturday, January 9, 2010

Totally Holiday-ing~


It was never the right thing to do as in resting my head on my lil pillow during schooltime...
But, just when i officially have my holidays now, it's also the WRONG to have rested for such a looooong loooong time....
Smells the laziness in me?? I cant believe it!! I've been sleeping and watching movie for 2days....(part of the reason was that i was sick!)
Okay, back to the point....
This week was spent quite beneficially.... Having my eldest sis back to this lil sweet home...(oh, and another girlfriend of hers)
We went outdoors everyday... Knowing that i'm reaching the "Mushroom transformation"(sua1 gu1 to be specific in Chinese).
Honestly, before their visit, i do think that i know Kuching quite well...(personal analysis)
However, they'd completely beat up this thought of mine...
We went to Crown Tower and The Spring on the first day for lunch and did some shopping....
The latter was very often visited by me, but not the first-mentioned.... Then, i just realised that i've not been stepping my feet into Crown Tower for ages!!!
Then, the second day, we went to Jong's Crocodile Farm.
Just imagined how i "wa~ed" and "uuu..." along the way into the farm....Recalling back, my last visit was like.....erm...........when i was 7?!

Anyway, had fun there too....
Then, we went to India Street,which was the hub of Kuching i would say...
My leg ache but worth it! We had our ride on a boat over the river. RM0.50 per person.


In the evening, we went to Friendship Park. To be honest AGAIN, that was my first time stepping my feet into the park too. (Now, know how sua gu i am?? haha....)
Sweet time taking photos with the big Zheng He's statue.

Owh~ Sis had been eating laksa as her breakfast for about 3days....lol=)
Golden Arc laksa is worth-recommended.
7th mile's 3layer tea and Kedondong Juice should have a try too=D (enjoy them wif a plate of cha-kueh would be great too)
Well, not to miss our local food (Kolo mee and tomato kuehtiao and tomato mee) in 3rd mile, Hui Sing hawker stalls.
At night, can try on the food at Jalan Song.

Just about to end this post, wanna express my nervousness for an interview on Monday.
I never thought that i have to prepare a resume for job application at 17...Never!!
I'm just applying for a part time job as a tuition centre's tutor in A+ Tuition Centre.
Miss Lim(the person-in-charge) requested for a resume and my forecast result during the coming interview....
I'm really nervous now... How should i write a resume....
*think think think*
I remembered Mdm. Ng did teach us to write (perhaps, copy) a resume from our Form5 textbook, didn't she?
But....but....*doggy eyes* I've thrown away mine.....
Argh~

Oh gosh!! No nervous, Mogu!! U can do it!

A planning for 2010:
  1. An interview for tuition centre tutor.
  2. Attending Law test for my driving in Sri Aman. (Nikki, my lesson is on 16, but i will make sure i get to the airport to send u....Afterall, i'd not want to make your leave as my major regret for the next half of my life=P)
  3. Saw an advertisement in newspaper, it's a taska looking for a music and dancing teacher for the lil kids.... I remembered how my kindee teacher taught me dancing and singing...So, wanna give it a try too....(haha, saw my desperation to earn money?)
  4. Finally, i gave in to my papa's company....gonna be a clerk there too.... It's just typing letters and answering calls....I can do it....(i guess?? .....ok, will think twice bout it again.)
  5. Chemistry tuition...
Finished watching the movie "She's all that". Nice.

That's all for today...




-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment