Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back wif computer, but not N.E.W



Computer finally back to my sweet home, faster than wad i've predicted...
RM25 for the repair and now, i can blog!! Haha...that was really fast~ which is also GOOD!!
I've officially surveyed the type of laptop i want and the price for it....
My aim in 2 months....RM1300...for a HP model... If i'd have chosen DEL, it would cost me more.... I'm still thinking and comparing, but the condition is I'VE TO EARN THE MONEY!!
*typing my scientific calculator*

-5 mins later....-

~RM500 per month.

Okay, that would do... I've to work hard for that salary...
Morning, work in aunt's stationery shop...
Night, tuition... Form 4 and 5 will be just nice for the amount...hehe


Afternoon went shopping with my aunt and cousin...
Bought a pair of high heels....yeah~
I finally found a suitable high heels which i can wear (safely) and it makes my leg looks skinny and....long!!
(though the price does look "pretty" as well, but mum said okay, which also equals to YES, U CAN HAVE IT!)

Night, we had a dinner with uncle, aunt and 2 cousies...
For the first time, my eyesight was caught by an Ang Mo the whole night...
He's.....erm...even my male cousin agreed that he's.....gorgeous!! (too exaggerate?) okay, he's....handsome!
I don't know, i'm just quite attracted to Ang Mo who's tall, white(they're all white) and has pleasant look... I just can't describe... mayb cos i've seen much Asians and their appearance in Malaysia will always be treated with an "Owh~ Ang Mo!" expression. XD

The main point is that, they're really having their sweet time in the restaurant...
We reached about 7pm and they're there already.
Then, we had our dinner till 10pm. Before we left, i went to the toilet, which was just an excuse to have a closer look at him...haha!!
As we left, they're still there, sitting and laughing out their way~
OH!! *grr...*
Dear readers, u might feel weird for my unnecessary reaction...
Maybe u will say:
"They wanna sit till dawn, wad's the problem?"
"It's their rights, why r u so busybody on how long they sit there?"
etc...
But...but...but...
I just hoped the guy will walked past our table(quite near to the main entrance) as he left... So, i can have a really close look at him and give him a friendly smile...*imagine..owh~*
"So sweet...."
Cousin: *knock my head* Stop imaginE! It's over~

Fine! Guess that's all for today~

PS: Nikki, hope everything in New Zealand is fine! or perhaps Excellent! Really love u soo much as my friend... I use the photo we taken in airport as my wallpaper and screensaver o...touch?? haha...=D


-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment