Friday, January 15, 2010

Comp spoilt


As what the title shown...
okay, admit that i'm going to live a life without computer for a short few weeks...
Which means..... No BLOGGING for me!!
How should i pass my time like tat?
Hmm... anyway, next thursday, i will be spending my time in kl for 5 days...
Will surely have fun there....my first trip for my entire 17 years....

PS* just finish watching the movie..."Sweet November"----quite okay, though i dun really like the opening, but the director is absolutely putting a perfect end towards the end...

Another Hong Kong movie, "Happy Birthday".....OMG!! This movie earns my tears..... Extremely nice!!! Another short movie which brings great impact on me...haha...

Finally~
Watched "Woohoo~" with uncle, cousin and two dearest sis....
At first we thought(erm, mayb just my cousin) the movie starts at 9pm...so, we reached LFS at 8.40pm...
Then, it showed that the time for Woohoo was "8.30pm" or "10.15pm"....
We chose the latter...
Had a kfc feast... Standing outside the cinema,viewed through all the "coming soon" movie....
A 1.45hrs movie (approximately)...Worth it!!
Funny~touching~joy~
A new year movie from Astro and MyFM casts...


Till then, please long for my next update...



-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment