Friday, June 4, 2010

Spraying insecticide

I'm here to clear the bushes of my lil mushroom land....
Yea, friends, everything went on nicely...
The school is going to have an election soon, to select our new students' representative board, kinda serious, cos thisboard will represent the students to voice out our insatisfaction..
As always, i wanna to join the board, but after some consultation from my lecturers, they advised us not to join cos it's gonna be very busy that most of the previous JPP students didnt perform well in their studies....
Thus, i'm just here waiting for the electin campaign, and see how my classmates "promote" themselves to ask for our vote....hahaXD
It's gonna b interesting....

Had quiz for past few days....
Did okay for every subjects except biology(just the usual performance)
I'm so worried....However, friends said that i did write down the points required, so should b no problem for my essay....----i really hope so...

"Jocelynn is not available now=)" ----my msn status....
Heez>.<
"In a relationship"---- my facebook status...
What do these show???
Aha!!!
*secret*

OeiCheeYuancomebacksoonplease....



-Mogu-

2 comments:

  1. Hi~~~
    Same case here.. I also felt like joining student council at my college.. But after seeing them always so busy, need to plan lots of stuff all the time, sometimes staying back in college until 9 or 10 pm.. No free time to even study eh~
    Aiyor why all ok except bio.. Thought u wana become a doctor, bio should be very good leh..
    "Not available now on MSN" + "In a relationship on FB" means you're too busy chatting with someone till u ignore all ur friends on msn..
    Haiz haiz haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...nigel, i take it as a "u r jealous" comment=P cos u're still available right??? hahaXD (shoot back) yea....jpp memang busy....hmm....bio arrr....not as good as u lo....really not good, but not till cham yet....still can improve..heez>< i can still chat wif u guys, just tat my line too slow, it's not my fault pun=P

    ReplyDelete