Saturday, May 15, 2010

Friends, no tears...

Before i started my post, NIGEL NGIAM KEE KIAT!!! wad comment is tat??? consoling plus insulting my bad English grammar arrr????
I'm blogging lar....neninenipupu~
Thanks for all the "kind" words and my brain automatically rejected all the sentences that i dun wan to read...hahaXD kektiok leh!!
Ohya!!
I found ur other long-lost twins here...
Aivern---his name...
Wootx wootx...
another challenge for me to change tis cool cool guy into the sot sot nigel that i noe now...wakakaXD
He's really cool, but during orientation, he can really do the cute cute actions when he's asked to demo...hahaXD *imagine* BUAHAHAHA!!!!XD
Hmm....Well, like nigel, aivern is really individualistic person too.... Very quiet, seldom talk....but i remembered the first time during moral lecture, he actually offered me to follow his car to church if i really cant find one (i was asking my seniors which take care of us how should i go) ...
And every guys is so shocked plus surprised that Aivern is actually talking to me (automatically, they think of other things that normal person will think of...)
For a cool guy who doesnt talk to others at all, i'm quite surprised too...
From tat day, we oways talked during moral lecture, but of course, we're mostly talking bout serious topic like how i talked to nigel...basically bout medical field line thingy and also some studies subject topic....
Hmm.... It's weird eventhough like tat, there are also rumor saying he likes me o wad...but girls have good six sense, i noe he didnt... he's really the type who wont mess his studies by liking someone....from his attitude, THEY should understand tis fact lar... and in fact, most of the time not me talking to him too...it's my other girl's friend, qian ni....

New friends a.k.a canteen buddies: Qian Ni(negeri sembilan), Mae Vin(klang,selangor), Cai Qian(Kelantan), Wendy( perak), Carmen( selangor), Amy( selangor), Jia Ying(ipoh)....

Having fun time here....wakakaXD but next week start schooling...
Not officially changed to bio field yet...waiting for announcement....nervous....
Jpa still not out yet, well, kinda worried bout it too...but again, all depend on God...He will surely lead me....

Erm, now boring during weekends....kuala pilah is quite small, yet my college is quite far from the kuala pilah pekan....haizT.T

Going for jogging in college every early morning and late evening...hahaXD keep fit...cos the food here is too spicy...cant stand it...haiz...
Luckily we found aHong Kong Restaurant just right opposite our college...the tauke is from hongkong of course, and he's so nice to us...every friday and saturday sunday, he's only cooking for the chinese student from kmns(kolej matrikulasi negeri sembilan)...he said all past chinese students there were all calling him "kai3 ye3" (cantonese) it means foster grandpa...he gave us his number, on thursday, we can call to tell him wad we wan to eat...and if we're sick, he will prepare porridge for us...taking care of us in a father-like way....

Staying in college for 1week, now, i'm using English to communicate wif friends all the time....
When we went to hongkong restaurant, i'm speaking cantonese too...now i realised," Jocelynn, ur cantonese not bad eh..."

hahaXD

Tat's all...gonna b really busy after this weekends.....start schooling....wootx wootx (excited instead of sighing)

=)


-Mogu-

3 comments:

  1. Aiyo.. Thank you thank you for making me so famous eh.. Put my name in CAPITAL LETTERS..
    After secondary school, you're entering TERTIARY studies.. So your English must be very good.. At least 70% of the time you will speak English in college.. If you need "tuition", feel free to contact me =P
    Eh my twin is still in Kuching.. Why you come to West M'sia and you dump her in Kch and leave her all alone? How could you???

    *What a friend* <<< Sounds familiar?

    Eh who said that I'm sot? I'm very normal ok.. I only become sot when you're around cuz you disrupt my equilibrium..
    And since when am I "individualistic"? The proper phrase to use is "climatically less sociable"..
    Aiya.. Normal lar.. Cool quiet guy and act-cute noisy girl got magnet one..
    JPA out this week btw..
    You go jogging?? Waiseh since when so hardworking ah? Must be slimming session to attract more guys isit~~~
    Not bad leh.. I thought your college is in the middle of the jungle.. Yet still have a HONG KONG RESTAURANT opposite it..
    Damn la I still can't speak a single word of Cantonese after 5+ months in KL.. But at least my Mandarin now got STANDARD already!!! Thanks to all those who didn't LOOK DOWN on me during Form 4 & 5..
    P.S.: How is Moral class? "Fun" leh?.. If you want the notes for the entire Moral syllabus, you can download it from this website (MPW 1153 is Moral) :

    http://www.stamfordonline.com.my/courses/fse/mpw1143/index.asp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw I wanted to say this but always forgot lah.. Your first photo under the chatbox.. The one where you're holding your handphone.. Looks like Melissa eh~

    Oh and in the second photo the piano is TOO BIG for you =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweat lar nigel...lots of complaining here and there...."wad a friend!!!" hahaXD really love it now....wakaka=P well, if i need tuition, i will definitely get someone from my college to increase my interaction with them and not just sticking my brain on you, "climatically less sociable"-disease teacher.... i dont need to go for slimming class and jogging now, cos i'm practically getting slimmer and slimmer yet dunno y...heez>.< and oh ya!! our moral class is not tat complicated...for ur information, it's just doing folio and assignments plus some presentation, which suit me so much as i'm still talkative but awkwardly quiet in class.... too quiet that i'm afraid i might get infected by ur "C.L.S" disease... Haiz...*worried*

    Alike to Melissa?? wow!! such a privilege... Means i'm pretty in that photo lar??? yesh!!!! A successful vain photo, i would say...
    But dont complain bout the piano...it's just me too "tiny" for it....hahaXD i'm tiny, slim and pretty~ (meaning extracted from wad u've typed above) such a great compliment for me after knowing u for 4 years...hahaXD thanks NIGEL!!!

    *still refuse to think the bad way, thinking optimistically!*

    ReplyDelete