Sunday, May 9, 2010

In Kuala Pilah

Well, Kuala Pilah is actually the central spot of west Malaysia i would say...
Despite the "slowness" of celcom broadband here, everything went on quite smoothly today....
Had our lunch wif Aunty Nancy and her family, then we went for some shopping to get all my daily necessities ready....

After that, i had my nice long nap in Aunty Nancy's house... Comfortable...
Then, we had a round in college.... It's quite big, mayb will upload some photos if my handphone's cable is accessible for my computer...

Hmm, i got to meet some Chinese who is also on their way to matriculation college...
Guess life in Negeri Sembilan wont go any worse after this... (pray for the better one)
Still waiting for JPA, praying hard that parents wont b worrying bout me whether my pointer in matriculation is relevant for me to apply for university o not....instead, i hope my admission for JPA scholarship-sponsored university will b the best Mother's day present for mum...

Tomoro, form6 students have to be on their way to school...
I'm going to register too...
Brought many stuff here, wondered whether the other students will be the same o not???
HahaXD a big smile from me....
Agreed wif Ida, high school friends will be my best buddies of all!!
Jia, i miss u so much, sitting beside u in class is just soo nice....having a friend who listens to my mumbling and accepting my aggressive act is just so lucky!!!

Ching a.k.a. Ahma, hahaXD c?? i told u, u gonna cry and i'm not going to cry when u're crying...

Oh well!! actually, i did cry when reading jiajia's letter in the airport while waiting for boarding...

Miss all the fun....

Hope i will go back during holidays or u guys come kl play, tell me, o mayb if selangor, melaka, pahang o wad...just tell me...
If can, i will try my very best there.....=)


Good luck, Everyone!!!
Go! Go! Go! Jocelynn~

PS* broadband really slow here....



-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment