Saturday, May 8, 2010

*cry*

I strongly believed that i do not belong to here after reaching negeri sembilan around 3pm just now...
No offence, but seeing "Ma" all the way, makes me feel like crying...Instead, i do cry...
In KFC, queuing up and waiting to make our order, surrounding is full of laughters...but no Chinese were seen...
Malays and Indians conquer here....
Then, slowly, tears drop down...thinking back in Kuching, the days i had KFC together wif sis and friends.....now, i'm gonna be alone...all alone...
I wonder if my roommates see me crying, wad would they say?? Cant even bear the stress of being alone in different state, having no friends wif me...
Everyone said that i'm way too good in making new friends.... But the problem is... I'm not the "Hey! I'm jocelynn!!!", that natural high girl...I'm more to quiet now... I dun feel like making new friends....
I wan my old buddies...those whom i dunnid to say much, they can easily sense wad i mean, wad i wan...
Sincerely think that this surrounding doesnt suit me at all...
Comparatively, i'm more willing to be in Labuan, at least, i have friends wif me...
When i'm sad, i noe who should i look for....
8 sista!! I miss u guys so so much!!
I just cant mix around wif them...dunno why...feel so awkward...hope i can find new friend soon...really!!
Oh ya!! no dinner for me tonight...
dun feel like eating...
Everything happened in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan here isnt smooth at all...
Haiz....
*cry*
Tears seems to be so uncontrollable these days....
The whole KFC customers looking at me, bet they wonder why am i crying in a "children-favourite" place...



-Mogu-

1 comment:

  1. Haiz.. Cry cry cry.. How old are u already?
    Firstly, no need to be racist ok.. Negeri Sembilan still has quite alot of Chinese.. At least u didn't go somewhere like Perlis, Kelantan or Terengganu.. U go to these states they speak BM also u won't understand cuz their BM is different.. Learn to get used to it.. That day I went to KL International Book Fair at PWTC but I didn't see any Chinese people at all..
    Oh btw u eat KFC in Kch never invite me hoh.. I seldom eat KFC.. Only twice a year.. And that twice also eat in KL during vacation..
    If your roommates see u crying? I can honestly tell u my first few nights alone also I feel like crying eh.. But u have to swallow it n be strong.. U cry also nobody is gonna care.. Ppl probably gonna think u r nuts or something.. Slowly u are gonna make new friends.. After a few months your class will be like zoo..
    I know the main difference between us is that I have nothing to keep from the past and u have lots of memories.. The reason why I came here n chose a college which almost nobody that I know is gonna come to is because I wanna start a new life.. Let those who dislike me continue to talk bad about my past.. I am here to gain the respect that I deserve and to build for the future.. For me, there are no memories, only experiences..
    Don't feel like eating then nvm.. I came here first few days also didn't eat, on laptop also didn't feel like playing game, listen to music also didn't feel "high"..
    Feel free to call me whenever you like.. I'm always here to listen to your ceramah.. Oh and if u need English tuition also no problem.. When I read your blog I feel like asking Mdm Ng and Mdm Maria to kill u ah..
    P.S.: Your blog background music not bad eh~

    ReplyDelete