Friday, April 15, 2011

Home---5days!

Passed through my study week...erm, fulfilling my tasks and targets for each day.
And there comes the exam week!!
I've been working so hard, stressfully over the exam...
So far, I've done with Maths, English, Biology!!
Chemistry will be coming soon *stay tune*
OMG!!
How to describe the craziness of wanna-be-home in me now?

During our past CF(christian fellowships) meeting, we discussed on the topic "What have u learnt through Matriculation?"
Basically, matriculation, indeed is a path for me to grown up and be independent...Well not to say totally, but partially, I AM growing up (horizontally, FAT!) and being pre-independent (cos i have nice friend here to help me)....
I'm so grateful to have them...
Ranging from Amy, Carmen, Qianni, Mei Kee, Ju Enn, Maevin, Mingrui, Juin Ling, Chin Ling, the whole gang, to the guys, Weldon, Ivan, Gavin, Petra, Adrian, and others (He is always the first, so dont mention bout it anymore if you read my previous post...), I'm so thankful that I met them all.
I'm so afraid to eat alone and be alone in this college ever since I first stepped into it....
So, I made the plan to make friends with the girls during orientation week, and end up having all nice girls as my friends...=)

Despite being sad that I'm going to be apart from them now, I'm so happy that finally, after half-year trip here, I'm going back to my sweet home...
As stated in my Facebook, I will do all the useless stuff, which not contributing any part of it to my knowledge, with anticipation and full of enthusiasm...
I've excitedly planned for my friends' first visit to Kuching and hopefully, everything turns up well....*gonna blog on this very soon*
Then, I'll be hanging out with my buddies...Half year not seeing each other, I wonder how much they miss me? I miss them lots!!
I'm going to stay in home.... Growing mushroom, enjoying my life at home, with my family, before long, I have to make my move into university again....

It has been a tough journey here, having many first time, unhappy and happy ones....
Wheelchair would be the most unforgettable....
Thinking bout it, "Teacher, I can have a nice story on 'My Most Unforgettable Experience' dy..."
Looking back on the one-year-studies here.... It's hard to say that I wont miss any part of my life in matriculation...
People whom I misunderstand as bad people, turned up to be nice to me when I'm weak....
People whom I thought I wont accept, turned up to be cute in a way...
Plus, people whom I cared so much, cared for me more....
It's the way of interaction between us, that keeps me moving upwards....
It's the friendship that I have here, touched my heart and stained it deeply with love...
Thanks for everything....

Now, time to be apart, Good luck and God bless you all for whatever you're doing and whatever you're going to go through in the future...I believed, in a few years time, the friendship will still be bonded with strong ionic bond=)
As there're always ccharge that attract us together....

Arranging photos for kaesen, regarding all the photos that i've taken... I'm so impressed that I actually had taken lotsa photos throughout the year in KMNS!!
Thousands..... A few thousands...
All memories....
Old memories...
It's gonna be one of the granny talk to my grandchildren next time...
"When I was young..."

=)


-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment