Monday, April 25, 2011

Dress week

Hey guys~ I feel so glad to be back to my cozy and nice home, with soft mattress and fully-filled refrigerator. Okay, my life is not all about sleeping and eating... However, these are exactly what I'm doing now...EVERYDAY!!
I have been attending church activities for 3 days continuously.... Practically, it's the only "out-of-house" activities (commonly known as outdoor activity=.="') Mentally, I'm so happy to indulge in christian work.... It filled my heart and soul with God's wisdom and love.
I past through Good Friday...
I thank God for sacrificing His One and Only Son, Jesus Christ, crucified and died for us.
It's the greatest love I've ever known.
Try to think, who will die for others' sins??
Only our God!=) I love Him!
I've been working out with my blog article for days....Press here and there, close and open....not knowing what to write.... I basically, run out of words to describe my life!! Bad thing~
Hmm.... Jump to outfit post then.... So, I've been wearing slacks and track bottoms for 1 whole year.... I promised myself, no more pants and track bottoms for outing (not even jeans), hence, here is the photo of my first day to church...A double-stripped dress. I would be wearing dress only...at least for these few weeks...Haz!!XD
Oh ya!! Had been enjoying nice food for a few days... Namely in KimBay....and...er...er... *forgot=P*
Sis and i had a haircut.... Nice curls right??? But it's jus for temporary. Okay, I've messed up with my hairstyle now... Not as nice as it looks when newly-cut....T.T
Matrics life finally noted an end in life....
Goodbye ~
Love you all.... Miss you all...


-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment