Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Life-saving will




I started 2012 rather weak...
Having sore throat and flu all the way...
Not feeling the strong anticipation to studies.
I'm a lazy bug now.

Watched a korean drama "obstetrics and
gynaecology".
Que 1: Could I really be a dedicated doctor??
Que2: Could I really capable of being a capable doctor??
These questions have been hunting me over the nights whenever I lifted up the thick notes in front of me... Not understanding or remembering the facts in them.
I feel defeated.
I wanted to be one.
Not one who's excellent in achieving self-satisfaction, because doctor really isn't just about knowledge.

But one who's capable of helping the patient, always for the benefits of patient, despite the rules and own benefits...
The sacrifice and concern towards the best for patients.
I wanted to be able to make right decision when it comes to an emergency and this decision, would bring lives back.
I wanted to be like that.
I know I could if I worked hard.
But it's always easier to talk rather than work
.
Years and years, mum working in gynaecology.
She has strong patience and really capable in taking care of her patients.
A nurse, just like an angel to patients, i think.
Well, could I be a good servants to patients then?

God, please strengthen my heart in this. Let me study and understand not for exam, but my career and responsibility towards my future patients.
Amen.

-Mogu-

1 comment: