Thursday, March 3, 2011

Started here, ends the same


1 more month to go...And it's time to bid goodbyes to everyone in KMNS..
College Matriculation Negeri Sembilan.
A place that initially, did not attract me at all... A place that i hated so much, feel like going home...
9 months passed...
I started to like the life here with this bunch of great friends.
I found laughters thought i'm stressed.
I found joy behind sadness.
I found reliance behind trust.
I found God in their heart...
I found link in us...
I found encouragement beyond disappointment.
I found friendship between us...warm and sweet~
Don't feel like revealing much of my feelings here...
Too sad and pessimistic...
No time for fun anymore...
just study and after 1 month, i'm free to go back to my hometown---KUCHING~

-Mogu-



No comments:

Post a Comment