Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cherished May, Mom I L.O.V.E U

It's the day, she was declared as a Mom. Mummy, I loviu!!!=)
When I entered Matriculation, a thousands miles far away from her, from this cozy home, I realised how much I owed her apologies... My childish act, stubborn attitude and inconsiderate demands, often hurt her much.
It's only when I had to be independent, I knew that independence was never easy when I did not have her by my side.
It's only when I had to buy groceries by my own, I found out that the goods were so expensive and still, I always have wanted her to buy me my favourite snacks, chocolates and nuggets...
I seldom took photos with mummy for she said she hates photo-taking, showing her wrinkles and uneven surface of skin..... Then, I answered, " You're beautiful." I said it just a few minutes ago to her.
This is my mum, sacrifice secretly, quietly, not expecting any rewards.
Tonight, dad's going to treat us a dinner.
Did not mention the purpose, but I would treat it as a dinner for her=)
My mum was really a pretty lady and a beautiful woman in my heart. She's nice and gentle...
A nurse for 10++ years, I love her caring...Instead of being proud of me, I feel proud for having her as my biological mother....My one and only mother in this world.
Again, I love you...Thanks for loving me so much too.
I know it's kinda unfair for my siblings, but mum loves me a lot...I can see, I can feel it....
She always worried bout me...
Though I get into nerves for her mumbling and nagging, I know, IT'S ALL FOR YOUR OWN GOOD~
Happy Mother's Day.... You're the best Mom!!=)


-Mogu-

No comments:

Post a Comment